You got your business up and running. Yeah! Well done.
But you are lying awake at night. Thinking about all the things you’ve gotta do. And there never seems like enough hours in a day. Then there’s all your other responsibilites; like family, taking care of yourself, keeping up your education.
You’ve got information overload too – best social media strategies, how to generate sales, best cloud tools, and on the list goes.
Coaching and mentoring for new business owners and entreprenuers is a path way forward to:
- Making sure the fundamental business foundations are in place.
- Getting practical support and suggestion about what to systems and processes to use to suit your specific needs.
- Learning how to get your priorities in order, and how to stay focused.
- Using time effectively, and make time for yourself.
- Playing to your strengths and support your limitations.
- Planning for success and implementing effectively
Call Susanna Carpi on 0401 956710 to discuss your needs.
TESTIMONIAL – Richard Coleman (it’s on its way!)
3 month initial program (weekly sessions)
Mentor Access Program
Adhoc support for issues and questions that arise in day-to-day business. (for select clients)